Saturday, March 24, 2007

thoughts

after watchind initial D, i really wanna to drive like them.. so cool!!!! but i know it cant be ture cause 1s t of all, m father dun owe a toufu shop, 2nd, i not japaness and 3rd, it very expensive to drive like that, the tires, the oil, etc...

anyway, a few weeks ago dad ask me to choose a car as he said that the lancer now is a bit old, so he wanna to change it off..

he wannas a toyota carmery, spelled like that i think.. anyway, i did not really like it, so he told me to choose so i chose a SUBARU, impreza 1.6i.. cool rite, though is not a WRZ, it will do fine for me..

my whole family did not really are into my whole i guess.. never hear my dad confiming with me the car thingy..

really hope this little dream of mine can come ture..

then plus must give me money to support the car PLUS my GAL K................. PLS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: